View Single Post
Old July 29th 18, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default Is XlMeister possessed?

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 7:32:50 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 7:20:55 PM UTC-7, Ted wrote:
O

You are insane. Take your meds. The last three times you got off your meds and I challenged you to stalk me in person, you claimed to be on a ****ing airplane.

I was on a ****ing airplane. Wifi helps with those 9 hours flight from Heathrow. Getting Usenet Loons to drool about violence and talk about how powerful and almighty they are, kills the time.. Enjoy your fantasy world. Hope the neuropathy and bleeding gums doesn't impede it too much..

You are insane, Waldron. Clue time. YOU are a Usenet Loon who committed perjury and lied under oath, not to mention a craven coward falsely accused me of threatening your life. Take your meds. Tell me something, Mr. Fantasy World. Does being on a plane make you crazy, because this is the third time lately you have shown up foaming at the mouth and claiming you were returning from some fantasy destination.

I travel, you should try it sometimes, and where I traveled, whether it is the Haute Savoie, Valais/Wallis Canton or Belgravia Neighborhood in London were hardly fantasies..

Ads