Old March 25th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

On Mar 23, 10:46*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 7:07 pm, Harry wrote:

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:38:41 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries. *I was down at the local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.
Vinnie, I know what happened. *Bert has seen the film. *Jeff has a
copy. *You don't have a clue what you are talking about: you're just
making up another whopper and ****ting yourself.
Like Andrew Mclean, YOU committed felonies over this newsgroup.
Unlike that poseur and fraud, you are not sane enough to leave this
********, stop lying, etc.
Take your meds, Vinnie. *You truly are a tragic, pathetic, mentally
ill stalker. *Get help.

Yeah. *I can see you on PBS.

You should. *Only time you will ever see me. *And you'll **** your
pants then, too.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!