Old March 24th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

On Mar 24, 3:26 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Mar 23, 10:27 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 23, 7:07 pm, Harry wrote:

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:38:41 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries. I was down at the local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.
Vinnie, I know what happened. Bert has seen the film. Jeff has a
copy. You don't have a clue what you are talking about: you're just
making up another whopper and ****ting yourself.
Like Andrew Mclean, YOU committed felonies over this newsgroup.
Unlike that poseur and fraud, you are not sane enough to leave this
********, stop lying, etc.
Take your meds, Vinnie. You truly are a tragic, pathetic, mentally
ill stalker. Get help.

Yeah. I can see you on PBS.

"Clue time, dumb****s. take your meds. You insane dickless freaks.
You are a pathetic mentally ill stalker. You are insane, get help."

PBS did a documentary on usenet loons?

They might have done one on a gourmet tour of local soup kitchens.
Maybe home tours of basement dwellings. Oh wait, there's also the
possibility of an Antiques Road Show on his ancient clapped out
vehicles. Clue time Abraham Dumb****, everytime someone challenges
you, you invent a new profession - war hero, cop, medical professional
etc etc. The list is endless, we all know it. All that "intimidation"
techniques gets you is laughter of derision. Proof - look in a mirror,
no job, police record, living in a basement (At least in NJ if you
lived in a basement you'd be gone from Radon - by the way looking back
Vinnie lives in Maryland, I live in NJ - neat trick eh?)

Geez, if I was in New Jersey I wouldn't be skiing a major mountain
tomorrow, Vinnie.
Part of the problem when you go off your meds is that you start
returning to a bunch of delusions that are unique to you.
One thing for su the fact that I am aware of your mental condition
and that you are not taking care of yourself certainly intimidates
you, Vinnie. Then you have to invent a new profession for me. Like
war hero, a gross and ridiculous conflation of the facts.
Ah, well, time to get ready, gotta roll this afternoon. I'll make
some turns for you tomorrow, Vinnie.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA