Old December 19th 04, 11:05 PM
William

Default Summit County

I will be in Summit County for New Year's week. Primarily
Breckenridge. Any advice for our trip?

Should we definitely be planning on a day at A Basin? Never skiied
there.

I skiied once before at night at Keystone and kinda thought it was
gimicky. Couldn't really see well enough to ski aggressively, I
thought. And (as I recall) it got cold. (That whole lack of sun thing
and all . . .)

Beaver Creek looks like a significant drive, but our passes will get us
in there a couple days, also. I've been to Vail and don't really need
to get back there yet (especially over the holiday), but have never
skiied BC. Thoughts?

-William