Old October 18th 13, 02:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_6_]

Default A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing

On 8/19/2013 2:15 PM, wrote:
A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing, we'll have about 3 months before we can start dreaming of the next ski season.

Getting closer here. Refresher at Killington Saturday and the boss
(company president) says if he gets 48 hours of below freezing he'll
open North Ridge with access via K-1 and the Stairway to Heaven.

Hope this gets through. I'm really sick of RSA.
VT