Old July 10th 17, 06:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

On 10/07/2017 18:54, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 3:14:57 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 09/07/2017 23:10, Scott Abraham wrote:

You know, unlike Ted Waldron, I can show those posts.

Go on then. PPOSTFU

You know damn well I can do so, and would be happy to in a court of law.

In other words, you can't.
I did. No duty to retreat. If I ever see any of you in real life, and you do anything I can interpret as a threat, you pay the price for your stalking and your threats.

You better hope that the courts interpret it the same way or you could
be put away for the rest of your sad, sad life.