Old December 15th 03, 08:46 PM
Arvin Chang

Default Online Snowboard shops

"Al_xtreme" wrote in message . ..
Hi,

Do you guys buy some stuff online if yes where?
I ordered from cheapsnowboards.com and my shipment is on it's way. They have
very agressive price, but old stuff. That doesn't mean crap, it means very
good deals!
Any other good shops?

Cheers
Alex

I really like www.rei-outlet.com (not sure if they ship out of the
US). The deals are like 40-50% off, good but not great... but you can
ship to any REI location for free and their return policy is amazing
(can actually use the gear and decide if you like or not and still
return it).

I just bought a Burton Tactic shell for 53% off and a pair of Session
snow pants for like 50% off. I actually purchased a pair of Burton
Ronin Vent pants too, decided they didn't fit well and returned them
immediately within a few minutes without a problem.

--Arvin