Old March 17th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
MaKoRide

Default Flow Flight 3 binding highback won't stay down when open

I have ridden the M9's twice now and they are great. The highback
stays open without holding it and I can pull my foot out easily.
Several times I forgot to close the binding while in the lift line
with one foot out. The open highback "biting" in the snow is not
really a problem but it can catch on fence posts in the line so it is
best to get in the habit of closing it as soon as your foot is out.

I have ridden only a few different bindings but as far as performance
while riding these are as good as any. The 15 second strap in time is
really nice. Ski Market slapped these on my board so I spent about 40
minutes myself making step by step adjustments using the setup guide
before riding. Then after about 10 runs I tightened the toe straps one
click each and the rear straps two clicks each. Done.

Mark