Old March 4th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
MaKoRide

Default Flow Flight 3 binding highback won't stay down when open

I have been out twice riding new Flow Flight 3 bindings. The left
highback stays down when open and I can get my boot out easily. The
right highback pops back up and I have to hold it open. I ride a
regular stance so my right binding needs to be user friendly.

Possible solutions:

1) get another pair - Ski Market says these are working as designed
and no dice on a warrantee claim. They say some stay down and some
don't. Also they tell me these will break in and stay down later.

2) get better bindings - The floor display Flow M9 binding I looked at
had much more friction in the highback pivot and stayed open. Any
comments from owners?

3) repair what I have - Perhaps add a very thin plastic washer in the
pivot to increase friction?

4) switch right and left - Can I swap out the sole plates and straps
making left into right and vise versa?