Old August 27th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Fried

Default Utah The Canyons

"ant" wrote in message
Alan Fried wrote:
Does the bus line go to all the resorts in Park City
as well as in the Cottonwoods. I went online and
could not find much information concerning
bus shuttles.

There's no useful public transport between SLC and PC. There's various
vans, like Canyon Hop, and the airport shuttles (pricey, but they are
there). PC has an excellent town bus system that runs nights and sundays
and everything in between, and it's FREE. SLC has a reasonable ski bus
system, that costs a bit, and a good town bus system that shuts down on
Sundays and contracts horribly at night (and ceases pretty-much at night).

That sounds correct and is the reason I chose the Super 8 motel. They
arrange shuttle
service to get you to and from the motel and resorts in Park City as well as
the
Cottonwoods.