Old July 8th 03, 02:12 PM
scottabe

Default finally some ski content (was Sierra Club sells out!!)

in article lid, Walt at
lid wrote on 7/8/03 6:25 AM:

lal_truckee wrote:
Mary Malmros wrote:

Sheesh, lal. YOU do something, like...take up a summer sport?
C'mon, bud, there are lotsa alternatives...you don't have to
languish all summer long!

Who's languishing? I've GOT a summer sport! I sit on the deck and drink
beer. Sometimes I vary it, and drink wine. Sometimes I become intensely
active, and walk down to a store and restock the beer and wine.

You should definitely get yourself a boat. As it is, everybody thinks
your a crotchety old coot who sits around and drinks all day. If you
got a boat, they'd call you "fisherman", and you wouldn't have to change
your daily activities one bit.

Hell, I think he's a pathological liar and stalking terrorist, but then
again, I think people who defame are a bit more than "crotchety".