Old March 22nd 12, 11:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Look what we missed by not skiing at Mammoth this week

On Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:36:42 PM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:42:12 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Great time to be on the hill. I've got a gay friend who comes
in from Oz every other year, I go up to check out the chicks.
That's right. All kinds of straight women come to hang out
with their gay male friends: as long as you have someone
to vouch for you, the pickings are great.
Let the homophobic remarks begin. Idiots.

They don't call you, "Trunky," for notting.

Actually, nobody calls me trunky. At least not in person. Especially here, you pathetic coward. Thanks for proving my point, dumb****.