Old January 14th 10, 11:43 AM
Jan Gerrit Klok Jan Gerrit Klok is offline
Member

Location: Netherlands
Send a message via MSN to Jan Gerrit Klok Send a message via Yahoo to Jan Gerrit Klok

I firmly believe we're over the top of a warming cycle. Maybe a big ( long)and a small one together.

No such thing as stable climate, or continious warming due to CO2. The science doesn't add up, adn the data has been messed with by "warmers". It's an excuse to hand over power and all cash to Jewish bankers.

It's true, we've has bad winters for like 20 years. It's been warmer in the past though, think of how Greenland got it's name before the Viking were thrown off. It'd been green and white in cycles before.

The thing I fail to find in any climate blahblah, is the fact that snow falls down quicker than it can melt, especially at altitude or near the poles.
See how in a day we can get 1m of snow? How quick can the warmest of days melt that? That's how glaciers got so big. They may even melt at the edges when a "growing" cycle has already begun, as some research now points to. Snow is building up on top of Greenland, adding to the ice storage there, even though the edges are melting from coastal climates.