Old December 18th 08, 01:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.nordic
Nancy Bazilchuk

Default Hut to hut skiing across Hardangervidda in Audubon magazine

On Nov 11, 4:21*am, Peter Clinch wrote:
David Dermott wrote:

* *The Nov 2008 issue of Audubon magazine has an article
about hut to hut skiing across Hardangervidda (Norway). An online
version is he

http://audubonmagazine.org/features0...eentravel.html

Nice article... *I failed to ski across it last year when we had some
faulty bindings crack on us, so we had two false starts before a quick
loop through Skarvheimen to salvage the trip. *We still had a nice time,
and the Hardanger plans are still there for next time!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch * * * * * * * * * *Medical Physics IT Officer
Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 * Univ. of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital

Hi all,

I'm the article's author, glad to hear you all have enjoyed it. My
husband and I are working on a website as a prelude to writing a
guidebook, I invite you all to check it out:
www.Norwayhut2hut.com

Off to Trollheimen this weekend to enjoy a Christmas backcountry ski
or two...happy trails.

Nancy