Old August 17th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Outing a Special Forces or SEAL wannabe question

On Aug 9, 3:10 pm, Horvath wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 10:38:34 -0600, just me wrote this
crap:

New neighbor moved into my neighborhood a couple weeks back.
Haven't liked him since the first time I met him and do not
associate with him in any way. A couple friends have told me
he told one of them he was Special Forces in VN and the
other says he claimed to be a SEAL in VN. Neither of these
friends were ever in the military so they don't have a clue
as to his truth fullness. They both know that I was a lowly
11B in VN and want me to check him out. I really could not
care less what he was at one time but since he is a heavy
druggie now I don't wish for him to put a negative light on
those of us who did serve in the military. What I'm asking
for is a quick question I can ask him to verify his stories.

I understand that for a SEAL I should ask his BUDs (number
or class)? What would a legitimate number/class look like?

I have no idea what to ask concerning Green Beenies.

Thanks much

JV 11B40 RVN class of 68 - 69
Co A 2/502 inf 101st Abn

His name is Scott Abraham, and he is a serial liar. He lies about his
SEAL training, and he lies about being in Vietnam. He lies about his
friends, and the inflatable girls he dates. He lies about staying in
million dollar mansions, and he claims he has a new 1200cc touring
bike. He makes his pennies stealing clothes from a soup kitchen, and
selling the stuff on E-bay. Avoid him like the plague.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

The same laughable lies, the same sick stalking, the same pathetic
attempt to recruit nutcase vets to do the violence Horvath ain't got
the balls to do.
What a pathetic, dickless, laughable freak!