Old March 23rd 04, 09:34 PM
pinnah

Default Icing on waxless skis

"MB" *@*.* wrote in message
280cm tall and 7cm wide skis

Tommy T. wrote:
I've completely lost the sense of these comments.

Why would anyone choose a 280 cm ski for "small-scale steep forested
terrain?"

Booker wrote:
_ I guess you have to be finnish or something, but these skis do
exist and are used in Scandinavia. It's only my vague
understanding obtained via the web, but apparently these
things are just the ticket for really deep powder and
relatively flat terrain. And I mean really deep, light
powder like 6 feet or so. This is the best link I could
find off-hand. I'd love to see some pictures of these
things in action.

Hey Markus (and Booker),

First off, long time no "see". Hope all is well with you.

Markus, 4 or 5 years ago, you used to have some pretty instructive
pictures posted to the web of you and a friend bashing about.
This would be a great time to repost a url if one exists.

Also, if you have any urls about NATO bindings and boots, that would
be cool too.

Dave Mann