Old June 7th 06, 01:49 PM

lal_truckee wrote:

You'll know when you're ready to go - until then you could try mountain
biking. Pushing those pedals on the uphills builds the legs fast - and
the adrenaline rush on the downhills provides a partial substitute for
skiing.

P.S. You know not to listen to the street people ranting on the corner,
don't you?

I was thinking while gardening yesterday how much a crack smoking
homeless person who begs and rants and raves in front of BBQ next to my
building is like the RSA loon. I had about 6 similarities between the
two. From being a drain on society to having people believe that the
person has some redeeming qualities. Of course the people who give him
food and money do not have to clean up the food he just opens and tosses
about with empty vials and used lighters, while screaming the same
rant over and over.
I spend a lot of time on my bike I have set it up as a stationary with a
weird part about skating was my knee clicked when I walked on rubber
mat with skates on, but did not click when I skated. I should know when
I am ready, but I have a habit of pushing the envelope.

LaL thanks for your comments

michael