Old June 5th 06, 03:17 AM

Default Fracture update 3 or 4

Mary
I went ice skating today. It felt good but different. My balance and
weight tranfers are there but repaired leg has little or no spring to it
yet. I can barely do a left leg squat but its better than 2 weeks ago
when I could not do a squat period.
I have been increasing my exercise level, and doing a lot of walking and
might stop with a terrain feature and do an exercise, some times I
change the style of walk for a block or so a favorite is high stepping.
At times I look like one of the ministers of silly walks. Leg will not
let me run yet, but I try on the flashing do not walk signals got to
have a little incentive.
At this rate I should be in reasonable shape for ski season. There is a
very good chance of a long bicycle ride tomorrow, will be my first ride
not on a stationary attachment. It is one of the days I have off.

michael