Old February 23rd 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

Default free heel free ski

Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 22, 2:10 pm, VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Forecast to snow for the next week but no dump, more of a snow
drizzle. All last week it was spring skiing - old crust warming to
mashed potatoes for some nice off piste action. If the snow arrives
it's a restart on winter.
The snow seems to be going in the wrong places this year. I shoveled a
foot of wet heavy stuff off the sidewalk this morning, but there wasn't
much more than a dusting up at the ski hill. And don't get me started
on Texas and Florida...

Yeah, and Washington, DC and Georgia and, and, Jay Peak of all places,
yet not at good old K-mart.
.

Jay Peak always get snow, stolen from the resorts further south

Well the forecast has been changing here for the past couple
of days. It looks like we could get 'significant accumulation'
Wednesday and Thursday.
..