Old April 1st 04, 06:11 PM
Ian

Default Courchevel to La Tania

We took a taxi from La Tania to Courchevel 1550 back in January. We
pre-booked and it cost about 35 euro for 4 (though the price went up
from 25euro when we said we needed to take skis). When the taxi turned
up it was a mini bus - the journey took no more than 10 mins.

Ian

Rob White wrote:
Taxis are mini busses or people carriers with roof racks - they are well
used to carrying tired snowy skiers with all the gear.
Rob

"Paul Schofield" wrote in message

We're going to La Tania for a long weekend and hope to meet some mates in
Courchevel. Can anyone help with info on the transport links between them
after the ski lifts are closed?
--
Paul Schofield

Time flies like an arrow