Old February 13th 06, 11:10 AM

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:55:03 GMT, "Mike M. Miskulin"
allegedly wrote:

Pipe is always fun to watch
and takes great skill, but it, like figure skating, diving and
gymnastics - is not a "sport".

Are you saying that anything that requires judges to give a score is not a
sport? It seems a strange method of categorisation, so maybe I'm making
the wrong assumptions.

Not that I think alpine will ever
be anything but niche, it does balance things out and shows theres
more to snowboarding than the superpipe.

I don't find the slalom stuff interesting at all. The pipe is a little
better for me, and Shaun White's run was awesome.

But like you, I'm definitely pleased about the inclusion of boarder cross,
although it requires judges though Mike :-)

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/