Old April 18th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jerry M. Wright

Default do you wear reg socks or thin socks or 2 pair of socks or?

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:15:34 +1000, Chris Cole
wrote:

I use only Bridgedale socks, they are the absolute best I've ever
found and I've tried a bunch in the past 35 years. Best fit, best
comfort, best warmth for the weight, EXTREMELY good wearing. They
outwear Smartwool (my previous choice) by about 10X. Therefore well
worth the price (they're not cheap).

I use the crosscountry socks, with no liner for both striding and
skating.

Sounds like you might be in love?? :-) I'm picking up some Bridgedale
socks for this coming season... hope they're as good as you've found
them to be. They are a tad on the not-too-cheap side.

Sierra Trading Post has the cross county Bridgedale for $9.95. They
are supposed to be cosmetic seconds. I'll see when the order arrives.

Regards,
Chris Cole