Old April 16th 08, 12:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jonathan Scheuch

Default do you wear reg socks or thin socks or 2 pair of socks or?

On Apr 15, 10:32*pm, "SpokaneDiscount,,no "
wrote:
On Apr 15, 7:28*pm, "SpokaneDiscount,,no "

wrote:
thorlo socks when you ski vs run or bike,,,, i wore 1 pr w my race
skate and cold feet never seemed to be a prob *but im wondering if i
should have tried thin bike socks for a real super fit but,,, get
cold??

i would now try to get some feedback particurly re the s lab and thin
socks if possible

For touring I usually wear two pairs of thin socks for warmth and
blister protection. The inner pair are thin polypro liner socks. The
outter pair are thin wool or wool/synthetic blend. Often I wear thin
downhill ski socks as the outter layer since I already own them for
downhill skiing. Downhill socks also stay up really well.

Jonathan