Old February 10th 06, 02:48 PM

Felly sgrifennodd Norman :

" cupra" wrote in message
My problems my knees - they only allow me 1/2 day of full on boarding
these days before I have to take it a little easier! (next holiday is
planned for NZ next August so plenty of time to get them seen to!)

Good luck. I know a particularly attractive seasonaire who'll be in NZ in
August.

Is boarding harder or easier on the knees do you think?

Tendonitis in my knee made me stop playing football a few years ago and it
flares up if I do much running, but to my eternal joy and amazement it
doesn't seem to mind skiing at all. Phew.

If that's the same thing as Cyclist's knee, then yes I suffer too. Used to
often go cycling 100+ miles a day, apparently I overused my knees. It does
cause problems at times on long walks, but like you it never causes a problem
skiing.

I only tried snowboarding twice, in the days before soft boot. But the
second time my knees didn't like it. Maybe Cupra should switch to skiing?

Adrian
--
Adrian Shaw ais@
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Cymru ac.