Old February 2nd 05, 06:00 PM

Are you sure it isn't your tune? How much base bevel do you have on
that sucker? I'm just evaluating how much bevel to add to mine, it
comes ground flat and Bruce recommends 1 degree.

I have 1 degree on it. I don't think it's a case of 'too much bevel'
because it holds a feathered edge just fine, and it doesn't feel
skittish rode flat.

And not that I'm complaining... the board is great, and I'm sure I'll
appreciate that quick skidding next time I put myself on a truely steep
face. It's just consideribly more maneuverible than I expected.