Old January 31st 05, 10:23 PM
Mike T

I have softened up the AM boards a bit over the last few seasons
make them a bit more fun in varied terrain and not so carve

oriented.

Coulda fooled me.

It's still a Coiler, it'll still hold an edge with the best of 'em. My AM
182 feels distinctly "less carve oriented" than my PR 188, and even a little
less so that my Donek Axis 172. The Coiler feels more like it's "snaking
carves through the snow" where the Axis, especially when pushed, has that
classic Explosive Donek feel.

I'm very tempted to get in line for a 177 now.

Sounds like you're about to be sucked into the vortex known as "quiveritis
maximus".

Where have you heard this story before?

Rider orders Coiler
Rider waits almost a full season
Rider gets Coiler
Rider rides Coiler
Rider orders another Coiler

Happened to me too!

Got 3 Doneks and 2 Coilers, and a Madd now... I guess I need a Prior.
Maybe a Pow Stick?

Mike T