Old July 27th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

Default To anyone who posts in RSA

Repeated death threats. Real life stalking and harassment to my employers.
Gross defamations and threats against my friends. Vileness beyond belief,
horrible lies, scores of felonies, outrageously disgusting and illegal
behavior.
Why?
Because I told the truth about some of the pathological liars who hung out
there, and refused to be intimidated by their threats and harassment. I
continue to tell the truth about the freaks, liars, and criminals who banded
together to silence reality, silence anyone who saw them for what they are.
A truly sad, sick, and perverted story. I'm still amazed that so many
people banded together in their dishonesty and utter lack of any moral or
ethical standards.
You know what was most amazing? That virtually no one has ever had the
courage to stand up to these freaks and condemn their insanity. Decent
people just read the filth and ran, knowing that they, too, could be falsely
accused of molesting children or of rape or of heinous crimes.
Take a look through rsa. Realize that damn near everything they write about
me is an outright, deliberate, outrageous lie. Be amazed at how much these
freaks bond when they lie, encourage each other's stalking, avoid any
comment whatsoever on the vileness of their buddies.
Then realize several of the core ringleaders post here without any
criticism. Tells you all you need to know about usenet.

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you claim these people said...

They threatened your life ? I hope that's more than just a frustrated
"I wanna kill you" written from behind a computer screen...

Any speculation as to why these people did such things ?