Old July 19th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

Default was

Elder Kurt Knisely wrote:
But ya gotta be able to make a living. Idaho? I don't like to drive
very far. BC? But I'm not a Canadian...yet.

In article .com,
Yabahoobs wrote:
Idaho is next. I_aho = Xxxx bout 40 years ago. Driving distances are
MUCH greater there though...Maybe we need a Mo Green to go up there and
find a spot to put up a quiet town.

A friend moved to and lived in Gibbonsville almost 30 years ago.
Did her wedding photos among other things. Near the Montana border
(Montana now, my old man was born in Montana). Just 20 miles N of Salmon.
A good portion of LDS there. Needs more snow. No glaciers really.
Claimed rock glaciers. One has to be aware of one's neighbors.

SA is crazier than Xxxx.

Someday, I too would like to witness the SA craziness. Ushuia anyone ?

Whereas the Patagonian ice cap has some appeal interesting work would be
near the Atacama. 4 friends just got back from there. No new life forms
discovered on that trip unlike earlier ones. I know a lot of people who
have staged through Punta Arenas.

The tough trivia (I bet would stump even Clyde) would be to name the
peaks on the Patagonia logo). No search: off the top of your head.
I know I can do 2, and possible 3.