Old September 19th 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default This never happened before

On Sep 19, 11:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:
Last night returning home from dropping my daughter off at her first
day of college. we got stuck on the freeway behind this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBgHDWKbYyI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJY4Xuyi8rM

On the freeway, it takes up three lanes on the straightaways and all
four lanes on curves and bridges. *It took us 90 minutes to go about
20 miles.

You know what else never happens? Girly Boi Henry giving the contact
info for SPD.
And then there is Girly Boi being man enough to spew his crap in
person. Never going to happen.