Old January 28th 05, 10:24 PM
Andrej

Default Intermediate's Board

I've been boarding for 4 years and now I'm on an intermediate-advanced
level.
I think it's time for a new board, because when I bought my last board I
didn't look at any specs and I didn't know what I wanted so my board now
doesn't have enough grip on ice, is too soft, too short and not wide enough
(I'm 167 lbs 6'2'' and size 12) (75 kg 185cm 46).
Now I know that I like to ride faster, do fast sharp turns on steeps and of
course fresh powder.
I don't go to snow parks, I don't do tricks or jumps.
I will use stiff soft boots and Flow bindings.
What board can you recommend me that is wide enough for my big feet and duck
stance and that is not for a novice but that will help me to go to the next
level.
Thanks for any help (there are so many boards around)