Old January 25th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Beloved Leader

Default suggestion of ski resort near Boulder or enver

On Jan 22, 5:52 pm, wrote:
Hello All,

I am going on a buisness trip in Boulder on mid-February. I will
arrive at Denver, get a car, go to Boulder and then go back to Denver.
I plan to take an extra day (probably a saturday) to go to ski
somewhere. I can basically go to ski from Boulder or from Denver.

Forgot to add: various other resorts in Colorado are served by vans
running out I-70 from the airport. Again, no car is needed. You can
rent skis anywhere. Ask at the airpot kiosk for information on
discount lift tickets, sold at the Safeway or King Sooper.

Sigh. This brings back wonderful memories.