Old September 8th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default It's About Time

On Sep 6, 11:23 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article om,

pigo wrote:
I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

I think that would be like doing a rain dance to make it rain. (with no
disrespect to the religious beliefs of the "American-Indian-Americans)
but I really don't thing anything compels Scott to post except Scott.

If Scott isn't posting it means he is
1) Dead
2) Incapacitated
3) Somewhere where there is no internet access
4) With a friend who is genuinely trying to help him

I really hope it's number 4.

Dave

Didn't he grow up in Coronado, and have "problems" with priests in his
youth?

Maybe he's he http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...7diocese3.html