Old September 7th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Default It's About Time

Harry Weiner wrote:
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:36:57 -0700, Mike Treseler
wrote this crap:

Dave Cartman wrote:

My wife is in Seattle this week and tells me it's beautiful.

No, it rains all the time here.
And nothing but Dave Matthews on the radio.

I lived in Fort Lewis, just outside of Seattle. It's cold and rainy
all the time, and that was in August. There's no place, except France
that I want to stay away from.

Who's Dave Matthews? Some country singer?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Think LOUD.

The opened for a Little Feat concert I attended
years back at an outdoor venue. We sat as far
back as we could while Dave Matthews was on, and
came right down front for Little Feat, and Little
Feat is considered a LOUD band.
("Don't bogart that joint my fiend!")