Old June 2nd 05, 05:42 PM
Bjorn A. Payne Diaz

A couple years ago I ended up getting a pair of 812 plus and a pair of
812 cold with nearly identical flex numbers. I find that I like the
plus in more conditions than the cold (because I have an easier time
getting it to kick). The cold works well in, well cold snow. This may
be a variance seen from pair-to-pair, but I tend to wonder if the
difference is between the flex of plus and cold skis?

BTW Nathan, MN conditions are old, man-made snow with an occasional
dusting of new snow. The new snow tends to screw up our rollerski
training and cycling.

Jay Wenner