Old August 12th 03, 05:06 AM
AstroPax

On 12 Aug 2003 03:25:08 GMT, "Let Mikey Ski It!"
wrote:

Yup! Shoot and learn. I think you need to send me that new lens. Grumble
grumble.

$1600 bucks!

It better be as good as all the reviews say it is.

What the hell. As many pics as I shoot, the savings in film cost
alone has already paid for the cam...and will probably pay for this
new lens by the end of the upcoming season.

But if doesn't snow worth a ****, I'm screwed.

Hey, did you upgrade your camera to firmware 2.0? If not, I can help.

Yea, I got it from a link provided on the Nikon SLR Forum.

I probably didn't really need 2.0...but I figured what the
hell...better keep up with the Jones's.

Now, if I can just get my powder breathing subjects to "STOP LOOKING
AT THE CAMERA" !!!

-Astro

---
x-Vertigo