Old August 11th 03, 12:45 AM
AstroPax

On 10 Aug 2003 21:25:01 GMT, "Let Mikey Ski It!"
wrote:

My quest for Photoshop prowess continues...

Well, maybe if you knew what the hell you were doing in the first
place, there wouldn't be a need for you to jump through all of these
post-processing hoops!

Just kidding !!

Actually, I'm considering moving from Paintshop Pro over to Photoshop
myself...along with upgrading my D100 to a D2h ;)

Don't know if Photoshop will be worth it though...about the most I
ever do is crop and sharpen.

BTW, I just ordered a new Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 AFS/VR-G IF-ED lens:

http://www.digital-images.net/Lenses/AFS_VR/afs_vr.html

Yea, I'm gonna get the powder shots now, baby !!

-Astro
http://www.xmission.com/users/hound/...2-03/index.htm