Old December 21st 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Rominger

Default Pokljuka womens biathlon relay video-problems

On Dec 20, 7:31*pm, "shreddir" wrote:
I completed the torrent download and tried to play the .avi file. *VLC
player gives me an error message saying the video is broken and is not
"seekable" * It won't play past the 8:56 mark. *I couldn't fix it with
virtual dub program. * Anybody else able to play the race all the way and
keep the audio synched with the video? * Please don't tell me I have to
erase my download and open the torrent up again!

Same thing here, I finished downloading last night and when I opened
it VLC said it had an error and asked if I want to fix the problem.
Since it said it will take a loooong time, I waited to try to fix it
tonight, but if anyone else has done that, please let us know.