Old November 20th 04, 01:04 AM
Richard Henry

"The Real Bev" wrote in message

They're OK, but cucumber sandwiches are, surprisingly, better. The only
reason I know this is that my daughter took her daughter, me, and my
mother to High Tea at the Huntington Library last Mother's Day. I
actually enjoyed it. They really do make good sandwiches, even if they
are small. The good thing is that they don't count how many you eat.
I'm bringing a bigger purse next time.

Cucumbers make an interesting food. Their energy value is less than the
energy required to eat and digest them. Sort of like crunchy water.

I know it's true, because I saw it on the 'net.