Old June 29th 04, 11:19 AM
Jay Tegeder

Default Beckie Scott to be presented with gold medal

She could have had the greatest medal presentation in the world with
the Prime Minister of Canada, the FIS Chief, IOC head etc... It
doesn't matter... The biggest ceremony in the world would still pale
in comparison to getting the medal at the Olympic Games. She got
screwed by Larissa Lazutina and Olga Danilova. I hope their happy
knowing that... For the Euros, that's American slang for; they're a
couple of jerks (ed)...

Jay Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT

"taywood" wrote in message ...
Jim Flom wrote:
from
http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2004/06/25/canada/scott040625

Beckie Scott to be presented with gold medal

Theres been no follow up post.
Did Beckie get her medal at a 'suitable' ceremony and
were the politicians speeches worthy of the proceedings.
I mean, did anybody get the chance to tell it like it is.