Old May 31st 15, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default You'll never believe how Schattie describes himself!!

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:43:40 AM UTC-4, pigo wrote:

Why not believe it? That bag of **** described himself and alluded to being a police officer, prison guard, SEAL, doctor, sports hero, self supporting, all untrue. The only thing we really know is true are the stories of abuse written by his brother. I have the link if you want it.

All that sodomite does is lie, lie, lie. He's all butt-hurt now because his grand TixFi dream has flamed out. I bet he misappropriated funds for his own use. Hard to believe that would not happen if a company had a long-time unemployed small-time scammer as its "Treasurer". He should be water-boarded - in the body fluids of an Ebola victim!