Old September 2nd 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Default Favorite time for Aspen?

Bob Lee wrote:

Here's one of my racks on the Notch, after I cheated death:
http://www.swcp.com/~rlee/notch01.jpg

That's why we bring you along.

And just because I"m on a roll, here are those two of Russ near Mxxxxx
Cxxxxx another January(?) day:
http://www.swcp.com/~rlee/orgypk03.jpg
http://www.swcp.com/~rlee/orgypk04.jpg

I love my front yard. Looks like I need to mow, though.

That was da kine, eh brah?

HeeHee Chute holds a special place in my heart. Too bad you paused to
think about it.

Speaking of skiing and preparation, I did the recon of the Highway to
Heaven via Honeycomb to Silver Fork today. Alta is still there. Did I
mention the two Aussie geology coeds with clipboards in East
Bowl? Ouch. Double ouch.

-klaus