Old January 2nd 06, 05:24 PM
blahdoody blahdoody is offline
Junior Member

Default Colorado conditions last week of March, early April

I'm trying to plan a ski vacation to Colorado the last week of March. Would prefer to fly to Denver and drive to either Keystone/Breck/A basin area or Vail/Bvr Creek area... Out of these 5 resorts, which is likely to have the best conditions that late into March? (I have a Vail resorts ticket so would prefer to stick to these 5 places)

My kids are preteen and I wouldn't want to get into slushy conditions. Should I stick with these dates or try something earlier in March? What are my chances of a bad ski trip?

Also... any recommendations on cheap places to stay that would sleep 4?