Old December 6th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:00:11 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Dec 6, 8:46*am, wrote:
On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:33:22 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

So I guess it's safe to assume they can handle those, "special,"
students like Trunky?

I am so special. Second day of school there, got some **** from the
starting tailback. Kicked his ass right there in the outdoor lunch
area, in front of all his buddies. Nobody tried me again.
At least he had the nads to take his best, albeit weak, shot at me.
None of you ever have. None of you ever will.

You waited until day two? I thought you were a bully from day one.
You beat up some school kid and took his lunch money. You never
changed.

You are special all right. and there's a special place in hell for
people like you. I hope you get there soon.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.