Old November 27th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Snow tires?

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:54:41 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

On Nov 27, 10:42*am, Dick G wrote:
New Acura MDX, and I need to buy snows...any recommendations??

I drive a truck so I don't know if they're appropriate for a vehicle
like yours. But for years I've bought Cooper Tires. I rotate them
every other oil change and get 50K plus. I had them on the pigovan and
two trucks since. They make a pretty wide range from 4 season to HD
mud and snow.

Bob, which Coopers, or are your recommending any tire within the
brand? For years I was a bit of a tire snob, sticking mainly with
Michelins. The last set I had on my TL wore out prematurely, thus I
switched over Bridgestone, which have performed well. I spent
August/September shopping for a new ski-mobile and settled on the MDX.
It came with decent all seasons, thus the search now for snows