Old December 20th 20, 08:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default The twelve days of Trunkmas

[Default] On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 18:25:15 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

Besides, you already know that the last person who attacked me wasn't
sent to the hospital, he was sent to prison.

You mean the imaginary drug dealer who wanted
get paid for the drugs he sold you?

I've never ever bought illegal drugs in my life.

Tell ya what, Huggies. I will believe that bull**** when you post a
valid police report number. How humiliating that you make that
laughable claim and got busted posting a fake number. Hilarious.
You couldn't take me on the best day of your life, and we
both know it.

You have a lot to learn, Trunky. I've been trained by mankind's best
military to be an unstoppable killing machine. I learned to jump out
of choppers using the Australian Rappel technique.
Look it up. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rappel
This method of attack is so fast and dangerous that you don't even see
it in the movies. Hollywood stuntmen refuse to do it. I've done it
dozens of times.

You would be dead before I even got my boots on the ground.

The motto of Air Assault is, "Death From Above."

Merry Christmas

God bless us all.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.