Old December 9th 20, 09:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Trunky Bells

On Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 12:05:08 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 9:02:30 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[Default] On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 15:09:28 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:
Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.
I'm working on a new one

It's beginning to look a lot like trunk butt,
Haaanging from Scott's ass.

Haven't gotten very far.

How pathetic. How typical for a pervert like you.

I'm dreaming of a Trunkyless Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know.

Damn, you are one stupid, pathetic, laughable clown, Huggies.
Where did YOU ski yesterday? Oooops, forgot. You have not skied yet, probably won't all year. Ho, ho, ho, and I'm not talking about your mother. Change your diapers. I bet she changed them for you until you were over forty, at least.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Merry Trunkmas, Schattie!