Old November 14th 20, 09:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker[_4_]

Default I couldn't resist another pair of skis

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 1:24:49 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 12:54:31 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker
On 2020-11-14 11:59 a.m., wrote:
hithole Ski Shop, right? Do they laugh when you bring
your bunny skis in for a wax?
Don't need to and I file my own edges, too.
Base structure. You don't have a clue.

Terminal intermediates don't need to worry about "base
structure".

Actually, Baker, I am quite spoiled. I tune and wax my own and I
can certainly tell the difference when my skis need a grind.

Please. You couldn't tell is one was waxed and the other wasn't.

Show up in person and find out, freak. Please. Ooooops, I can sure
tell that you don't have a pair.

Ooops.

That would require you giving a precise time and place to show up...

....something you're too much of a pussy to ever do.

But that's a good structure. Let me try it. Terminal liars don't
need truth unless they are actually making a false police
report. Terminal cowards don't need balls, and obviously, you've
never had the balls to stalk me in the real world. Terminal
nutjobs don't need sanity. Look at the bright side, bitch. I
won't have the opportunity to humiliate you and prove your
cowardice at Whistler this year. Or give you the opportunity to
compound the humiliation with your sick, cowardly games. Hey, Mad
Dog? Thought about you the other day. Found a wallet in the NSCC
parking lot and since I was in the neighborhood, stopped by the
cop shop and turned it in. Had a nice conversation with a few of
them giving sympathy for all the undeserved **** they are
getting. You know, the same pleasant conversation I would have if
you followed through on your empty threat to REPORT ME!!!!!!! Off
your meds again, eh, freak? Go **** yourself. Pleasure insulting
you.

You mean the pleasant conversation you're not willing to have with
me present?

Why is that again?

Because you are insane and that is a truly crazy idea. I want the
cops to be fully informed about rsa, and you are terrified of being
exposed, which is why you won't report me.

And you can fully inform them with me present, Scottie.

I want them to read your
insane posts and witness your insane stalking, along with laughing at
your pathetic cowardice.

And they can't do that while we're there?

You get to pick any post of mine you want them to see.

Once that happens, I will set an
appointment myself, I want to see you arrested for making a false
police report.

How would reporting what you've actually posted be "false", Scottie?

Why won't you have that pleasant conversation yourself
like a normal human being, and report me for the crime you claim I
committed?

I've told you I will... ...if you'll accompany me to the station.

:-)

Only an insane nut job like you would demand police
protection so he can spew his **** in person.

I'm not demanding protection, Scottie.

If I wanted the ultimate protection from you when reporting your
threats, I would NOT invite you.

You sure as hell are
not and never will be man enough to do so in person. Proven time and
time again. REPORT ME!!!!!! Down on the ground like the Mad Dog you
are at WHISTLER!!!!! You are insane. Disgusting. Despicable. Vile.
Cowardly. Alan Baker. Go **** yourself, bitch. Invoking Baker
rule. You are obviously still insane.

You cannot provide a single time you've ever actually given me a precise
time and place to meet you, Scottie...

....and you know it.