Old September 27th 20, 06:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 6:22:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 3:14:27 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 2:43:38 PM UTC-7, wrote:

like you, can't stop himself from lying at the mere thought of me?

How am I lying? I showed the post that got you yanked from the K2 Message Board. You were hinting that Boots was going to be sued by K2 with "The lawyer is interested"..

Outright lie, Teddy. Not the reason, but then again, you have no idea what happened. Another wack job lie, rationalizing Hobbs defaming me on the K2 board, stalking and lying in the real world.

Here is what happened. Remember THIS email, you lying melonheaded asswit?