Old September 24th 20, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 2:43:38 PM UTC-7, wrote:

like you, can't stop himself from lying at the mere thought of me?

How am I lying? I showed the post that got you yanked from the K2 Message Board. You were hinting that Boots was going to be sued by K2 with "The lawyer is interested"..

No one has to lie about you, Scooter, you have stated lots of alarming things before the Troubles..

Like this in Feb. 1999.

"My opinion is that any woman who has ever made financial contributions a
condition of relationship is a whore.
Which means most women are whores"

People complained to K2, but also many also WARNED K2/Olin that you were an accident waiting to happen. I wrote K2/Olin to complain but also warned K2/Olin that you were a PR nightmare waiting to happened. I wrote them way before the Troubles. I know some poster complained to K2/Olin in how you treated Lowell Skoog on this newsgroup in 1996. You also had your admirers pre Whistler Trip in 1999, many like Anthea that you went bat**** crazy after April 1999.. hence why you are all alone.

People got sick of you, Scott. The drama, the instability, your emotional problems. You confused polite tolerance as friendship.... You will still do this, which is why you are all alone. I feel sorry for you..