Old September 1st 20, 01:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default decisions

[Default] On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 15:17:26 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 08/31/2020 09:01 AM, wrote:
I finally threw those shoes in a Goodwill box and I
never had athletes foot again. (They were Nikes, and I never bought
Nikes again.)

Somewhere a homeless person is cursing you.

Not me. He doesn't know me. He's cursing Nike.

The best running shoes I ever had were Asics that belonged to a serious
runner who changed her shoes every month. I think I bought 6 pair for a
buck each at her yard sale. I believe in letting others take the
depreciation whenever possible. Same with skis.

Good for you. I bought my Nikes at the outlet store just south of
Detroit. Only an idiot would pay full price for Nikes. I had a pair
of Air Jordan's once. They sold for $300 in stores. (That would be
$500 today.) I bought them at the outlet store for $60. I only wore
them bar hopping and many people asked if they were real, or copies.
They were indeed real.

I don't like Nikes either -- I think they make them narrow or something.

I don't know anything about ladies shoes. But this pair that I got
athletes foot on, the left shoe always felt too small. I measured
them numerous times and held them sole-to-sole and they looked
identical. But the left one felt wrong. I only got athletes foot on
the left one and only on that shoe. So I finally decided that that
shoe was cursed, and the only way to lift the curse was to give them
away. I never had athletes foot again.

I consider Nikes to be of poor quality and overpriced. My suspicions
were confirmed when I read a story in the paper where a Nike factory
in Jakarta was BURNED TO THE GROUND by the employees who were not
being paid their dollar-a-day wages. I later learned of other
atrocities done by the Nike Corp. and I decided that I shall never buy
another Nike product.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.